Saturday, November 28, 2009

(still under editing, blogger screwed up)


(art mates w/o nadiah cause she's overseas)

1. Art lessons (we did some collage experimentation) 9 till 12

2. Artists' talk for JC A'level artworks (TACTILES). I found it pretty useful but it got boring after awhile. Anyway, I drew some inspiration from some of the works. Though I still do not have any idea on what to do for the coursework, looking at those exhibits gave me more ideas.

3. Lunched at the Kopitiam nearby

4. Went back to 8Q to view the installations (the one I went to the other time :D). Awesome grey room and paper corridor and gigantic tanks and darkrooms!!



JC art exhibit:


(its in a fishbowl)



The cool comfy white room: (with the comfy sofa)


yay girls!


(yay my retarded face thing!)


the stupid look


meditating!








Closet/paper passageway:


yes, we walked into the closet, just like the chronicles of narnia!




paper passageway leading to grey room



The grey room:


I didn't take this photo in greyscale!! cool shit?!


and I got freaked out by this the other time






Tank room: (that's what I call it)


introductory book by the artist


Imma big bully! hahah


they're trying to hug me! hahah


and now the water tank!


the ladder to the "you're in control" lever,
which we touched this time round cause we saw others doing the same.






PARANORMAL ACTIVITY!











No comments: